CT Beer Trail

Bryon Turner's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Once they formally join the Brewers guild they will be added.  Good app feedback, th…"

Bryon Turner replied Oct 17 to What do you think about the CT Brewers Guild's new app?

3 Nov 3
Reply by Kevin Pataky

"Glad you enjoyed yourself!"

Bryon Turner replied Oct 16 to Tell us about your CT Restaurant and Beer Week plans

2 Oct 16
Reply by Bryon Turner

"Lyle, I'm sorry that happened.  I will contact management there and discuss the iss…"

Bryon Turner replied Aug 12 to Who do you want to see on the Trail Blazers' Club incentive list?

30 Aug 12
Reply by Bryon Turner

"OK, so what do you think is a reasonable amount to charge for a DD ticket, and what…"

Bryon Turner replied May 20 to Designated Drivers!

5 May 25
Reply by timmaybrew

"Maybe we should put our heads together (offline) and come up with a workable solutio…"

Bryon Turner replied Apr 18 to CT Beer Trail growlers

3 Apr 18
Reply by Bryon Turner

"We had tossed around a very similar idea, but believe it or not it just not that sim…"

Bryon Turner replied Apr 18 to CT Beer Trail growlers

3 Apr 18
Reply by Bryon Turner

"Thank you for casting your votes and letting your opinions be known.  With so many g…"

Bryon Turner replied Mar 2 to CT Beer Trail: Best of 2013!

72 Mar 2
Reply by Bryon Turner

Trail Blazer 2014

"Awesome!"

Bryon Turner replied Jan 23 to Club beer tasting this Saturday@ Brew and Wine Hobby

5 Feb 27
Reply by timmaybrew

Trail Blazer 2014

"Would love to hear more about the experiment!  This sounds like a very interesting e…"

Bryon Turner replied Jan 23 to Club beer tasting this Saturday@ Brew and Wine Hobby

5 Feb 27
Reply by timmaybrew

"Thank you Jay, I'm honored by your words...  Happy Thanksgiving!"

Bryon Turner replied Nov 27, 2013 to CT Beer Trail: Best of 2013!

72 Mar 2
Reply by Bryon Turner

RSS

© 2014   Created by Bryon Turner.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service